And this next one is Rusty. This is my critter that I made in the Wendy and Toby Froud class this spring. This little guy makes me laugh, seriously, I laugh when I look at him!!!
I have a friend named Ann Marie.
Once upon a time she came to me,
"There is something that you have to see",
Hence, the Sew Sew Dolls came to be.
I was on the computer looking at the Joggles site
When my imagination sprouted wings and soared into flight.
If this Doll of a woman isn't right!
This cloth art doll thing is sooo tight..!
Fibers,trim,cloth skin and hair
All the fixins to be hoarded in my lair...
Gathering friendships and love is the fare,
While my dreams become creations
That can take me anywhere!!
hi, congratulation! i see very talent peaple. The dolls and all creations is very inusual beautiful, i love every kind of dolls. Rose marie
ReplyDeleteI can feel the giggle bubble in my stomach looking at this wonderful creation. Wow!
ReplyDelete